It is our policy to consider all applications for children wishing to attend Fatima school and to process the application as quickly as possible according to the following guidelines:
Priorities for admission into elementary schools shall be:
- Children presently enrolled in the school if they and their families meet the expectations of the school.
- Siblings of children already in the school, whose families are practicing Catholics, active in the parish.
- Children whose families are practicing Catholics active in the parish.
- Siblings of children already in the school, whose families are practicing Catholics active in other parishes.
- Children whose families are practicing Catholics coming into the parish, who have been attending school elsewhere.
- Children whose families are practicing Catholics active in other parishes.
- Children whose families are either not practicing Catholics or not active in their parishes.
- Non-Catholics. Enrolment of more than 15% non-Catholics in any grade requires the approval of the Board of Directors. Once accepted into the school, non-Catholics need meet only the criteria expected of other students to be readmitted in subsequent years. Siblings of non-Catholics cannot be given priority over Catholics.
- Past Gd.1 all applications will be reviewed the Principal and the appropriate teacher.
- When a transfer student is accepted into Fatima the trial period will last two months.
If for any reason a child cannot be accepted other alternatives will be recommended.